Grayscale Launches 5 New Crypto Investment Products as Investor Demand for Cryptocurrencies Soars
Grayscale Investments has launched five new cryptocurrency investment products, which are now available for subscription by eligible individual and institutional accredited investors. The company now offers a total of 14 crypto investment products.
- The new products are the Basic Attention Token (BAT) Trust, the Chainlink (LINK) Trust, the Decentraland (MANA) Trust, the Filecoin (FIL) Trust, and the Livepeer (LPT) Trust. They function the same as Grayscale’s other single-asset investment trusts, the company announced Wednesday.
- Grayscale’s other single-asset investment products provide exposure to bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, ethereum classic, horizen, litecoin, stellar lumens, and zcash. The company also offers the Digital Large Cap Fund, which provides exposure to the top cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
- As of March 16, Grayscale Investments has $42.9 billion in net assets under management (AUM) across all of its products.
- Some Grayscale products are publicly-traded on OTC markets, including OTCQX. They include the Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), Bitcoin Cash Trust, Ethereum Trust, Ethereum Classic Trust, Litecoin Trust, and the Digital Large Cap Fund.
- Grayscale CEO Michael Sonnenshein commented:
Digital currencies have reached an inflection point. Investor demand has never been higher, and every day we’re seeing new entrants to what has surely become a bona fide asset class.
What do you think about Grayscale’s new crypto investment products? Let us know in the comments section below.