Cointelegraph celebrates International Women’s Day with all-star roundtable of female crypto leads
Some of the most influential women in crypto share their unique insights and experiences in a Mar. 8 live stream hosted by Cointelegraph.
According to the World Economic Forum, at the current rate of development, gender inequality in the world will “equalize” in 99.5 years. At the same time, the most hindering sectors for women’s participation are economic and political ones.
Against this backdrop, International Women’s Day celebrates the social, economic and cultural achievements of women all over the world. To commemorate this important day, Cointelegraph has organized a roundtable event dedicated to hearing the unique perspectives of influential women in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
We’ve brought together some crypto’s leading women for this live stream. Our participants include:
- Anino Emuwa, founder and CEO at Avandis Consulting, co-founder of 100Women@Davos
- Arijana Koskarova, co-founder of Creative Hub
- Demelza Hays, head of research at Cointelegraph Consulting
- Efi Pylarinou, blockchain and fintech adviser
- Elissa Shevinsky, CTO at Cointelegraph
- Molly Jane Zuckerman, content manager at Coinmarketcap
- Olivia Capozzalo, head of content at OKEx
- Rachel Wolfson, reporter at Cointelegraph, writer and podcaster
- Rim El Aridi, co-founder at Agora Group
- Sanja Kon, CEO at Utrust
- Teodora Atanasova, VIP relations manager, founding team member at Nexo
The roundtable will be led by Kristina Lucrezia-Corner, Cointelegraph’s very own managing editor, and will take place at 3 p.m. ET. Our panel will discuss the benefits of blockchain and cryptocurrency from the perspective of women, ways to overcome gender stereotypes and the role of industry leaders in promoting a more inclusive ecosystem.
We’d love to have you stop by for a drink, a chat and to hear about your experiences within the space!